With the release of the KFD kernel exploit for iOS 16.0 – 16.5, we were able to get a lot of new tweaks that allow us to customize our iOS devices without having to be jailbroken.
Amongst these many interesting tweaks, we got Misaka, a fully functional package manager for tweaks that don’t require a jailbreak. These tweaks allow you to customize various parts of iOS 15.0 – 16.5 and iOS 16.6 Beta 1 on ALL devices, without being jailbroken and without triggering jailbreak detection in apps. Truly amazing!
What is the Apple Wallet BG tweak in Misaka?
A brand new tweak is now available inside Misaka Package Manager. This tweak, called Apple Wallet BG allows you to customize the credit/debit card image that appears when you make a payment with Apple Pay.
With this tweak, you can change the card template to look like any image you want. Please see the example below.
There are two versions of this tweak:
- One is based on the MacDirtyCow exploit (MDC) which works on iOS 16.1.2 and lower.
- Another version is based on KFD which works on iOS 16.6 Beta 1 and lower.
How to install Apple Wallet BG?
To install this tweak, you can easily obtain it from the Scarlet Tips Repo. It works smoothly without needing a jailbroken iPhone. You can easily find the tweak in Misaka.
This tweak is very similar to Cardinal, another tweak that allows you to do exactly the same thing, change the background of your debit/credit card on iOS 16.1.2 and lower.
- Add the Scarlet Tips Repo available here to Misaka.
- Search for Apple Wallet BG
- Queue and install the appropriate version (KFD most likely).
More iDevice Central guides
- Dopamine Jailbreak v1.0.4 RELEASED with additional fixes and improvements
- Download iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak (CheckRa1n for Windows)
- Dopamine Jailbreak (Fugu15 Max) Release Is Coming Soon for iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1 A12+
- Cowabunga Lite For iOS 16.2 – 16.4 Released in Beta! Install Tweaks and Themes Without Jailbreak
- Fugu15 Max Jailbreak: All Confirmed Working Rootless Tweaks List
- iOS 14.0 – 16.1.2 – All MacDirtyCow Tools IPAs
- iOS Jailbreak Tools for All iOS Versions