Developer opa334 recently released the Public Beta version of Fugu15 Max, their fork of Fugu15 by Linus Henze. This jailbreak supports iOS 15.0 up to iOS 15.4.1 on all A12+ devices (iPhone XS, XR, iPhone 11, 12, etc.).
The original Fugu15 project by Linus Henze does not support tweaks as it doesn’t come with any tweak injection platform by default, however, opa334’s Fugu15 Max does support tweaks thanks to Ellekit by @evelyneee.
Since there is no official list of compatible Fugu15 Max tweaks available, we’ve decided to compile our own. Here are the confirmed working tweaks for the Fugu15 Max jailbreak, which is a rootless jailbreak that requires tweaks to be updated to work.
You can find more info about the Fugu15 Max Public Beta release in our article here.
Tweak compatibility: iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1, A12+
Fugu15 Max Jailbreak: All Confirmed Working Rootless Tweaks List
- 3DNetworkFixer-Rootless | Version tested: 1.1-7
- Alderis Color Picker | Version tested: 1.2-1
- AltList | Version tested: 1.0.10
- Ampere | Version tested: 1.0.8
- AnotherLazyHideDockTweak | Version tested: 1.1
- AppData-Rootless | Version tested: 1.3.9
- AppIndex | Version tested: 1.0
- Atria | Version tested: 1.3.3-5
- AutoFaceUnlock-Rootless | Version tested: 1.1-7
- BlurryBadges | Version tested: 1.4.2
- Cache Magic rootless | Version tested: 1.1
- CC On & Off | Version tested: 1.1.0
- CCBadgeClear-Rootless | Version tested: 1.2-4
- CCPower-Rootless | Version tested: 1.9-4
- CCSupport | Version tested: 1.3.10-2
- Cylinder Remade (Rootless) | Version tested: 0.0.3-beta
- DismissAlert Rootless | Version tested: 0.0.8
- DockPad rootless | Version tested: 1.1
- ElleKit (Beta) | Version tested: 0.4
- Faced rootless | Version tested: 1.0
- FiveIconDock | Version tested: 0.1.0
- iCleaner Pro | Version tested: 7.10.0
- KillApps-Rootless | Version tested: 1.2-2
- KrashKop | Version tested: 1.0.1
- Memory Magic Rootless | Version tested: 1.0
- MTerminal | Version tested: 16.01.23
- NoFaceIDWait | Version tested: 1.0
- PreferenceLoader – rootless | Version tested: 1.0.18
- QuitAll | Version tested: 1.1.4
- Sileo (Nightly Channel) | Version tested: 2.4+20230329.1680113211.1ef5b60
- SugarCane 13/14 | Version tested: 126.96.36.199
- Twitter NoAds-Rootless | Version tested: 1.4-5
- Uptime | Version tested: 1.0.0-rootless
- VolSkip11 | Version tested: 1.5.0
- Zebra | Version tested: 1.1.30
As more tweaks are confirmed working, we will add them to this list. Credits for the current list to this Reddit user.
Is Fugu15 Max Jailbreak recommended for the general public?
The Fugu15 Max Jailbreak is currently in development, which means there are lots of things to fix. You may decide to use the available Public Beta IPA file available right now, and the tweaks from up above will likely work fine, but for now, it’s not recommended to use this jailbreak until it’s done.
Developer opa334 recommends against using Fugu15 Max for now unless you know what you’re doing. Getting tweaks to work requires you to manually install Ellekit deb, so lots of things are still required for this to be a stable and easy-to-use jailbreak.
Did we miss any tweaks? Let us know!
If you’ve tested other tweaks and you confirmed them working on Fugu15 Max Jailbreak, please let us know in the comments section below so that we can add them to the list. Please include the tweak version and your iOS version whenever possible. Thank you.
Other guides from iDevice Central
- AppIndex Tweak RELEASED! Backup Applications To IPA on iOS
- Developer Coolstar officially leaves the jailbreak scene
- How to Install Themes (Custom Icons) On iOS 15.0 – 16.1.2 Without a Jailbreak
- Palera1n Jailbreak Team updated their jailbreak website with smart download links
- Fugu15 Max Jailbreak being developed by opa334 for iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1
- iOS 15.0 – 16.1.2 Jailbreak News: All MacDirtyCow Tweaks & Customizations Available
- GameTutorialPro – Our Game Reviews, Tips, and Walkthroughs website!
3 thoughts on “Fugu15 Max Jailbreak: All Confirmed Working Rootless Tweaks List”
Where can I download those tweaks?
I want the IAPStore-Rootless
I’m using Fugu 15 IPhone 13, iOS 15.2
atria is not working?