Back in 2019, developer axi0mX made history when they released the fully working, unpatchable checkm8 BootROM exploit for iPhone X and older, which at that time was an impressive feat. To be honest, it’s impressive even to this day, as there are still more devices vulnerable to checkm8 exploit than are devices that aren’t vulnerable.
This very powerful BootROM exploit allowed developers in the jailbreak community to build powerful jailbreaks and tools that haven’t been seen in the community since GeoHot dropped the limera1n BootROM exploit back on iPhone 4.
Thanks to the checkm8 exploit, the community was able to develop the CheckRa1n Jailbreak which is one of the most stable, most powerful jailbreaks released in the modern days of iOS. CheckRa1n supports iOS 12.0 all the way up to iOS 14.8. It comes with Cydia and runs tweaks and themes.
There was only one issue – CheckRa1n was only available for macOS and Linux. This is where iRemovalRa1n Pro comes in handy.
What is iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak?
The iRemovalRa1n Pro jailbreak is essentially a copy of the checkra1n jailbreak ported over to run natively on Windows. Compared to checkra1n for macOS and Linux, this tool was not developed by the CheckRa1n team.
It was developed by @iremovalpro, although developer Siguza of the CheckRa1n team knew about the project and allegedly gave them the OK to release it but under a different name than checkra1n.
Normally, the checkra1n team announced a Windows port of checkra1n a while ago, but it looks like they got stuck on the drivers aspect of checkra1n on Windows a few years ago and never completed the project. To this date, iRemovalRa1n is the only checkra1n clone to work on Windows natively without having to boot a Linux environment.
iRemovalRa1n Pro runs like a normal Windows program and can detect the device and jailbreak it directly from Windows, no need to reboot to Linux or a different OS (like checkn1x used to do). The interface of iRemovalRa1n is basically a clone of checkra1n with just some text changed, so if you know how to use checkra1n on Linux or macOS, the same applies to iRemovalRa1n.
What devices can you jailbreak with iRemovalRa1n?
Since this is a checkra1n jailbreak port/clone, it supports the same devices that checkra1n supports. Basically, iPhone X and older are all supported, while newer devices are not supported. Here are some of the supported devices:
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7
- iPhone 6S Plus and iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S
- iPod Touch 7th Generation
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
- iPad (2019, 7th Generation)
- iPad (2018, 6th Generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5″ (2017)
- iPad Pro 12.9″ 2nd Generation (2017)
- iPad (2017) 5th Generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (4th Generation)
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 1
- iPad (3rd Generation)
- iPad 2
- Apple TV
- Apple TV 4K
Devices like iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XS are all unsupported by both checkra1n and iRemovalRa1n Pro.
Download iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak (CheckRa1n for Windows)
You can download the Windows port of checkra1n jailbreak, called iRemovalRa1n Pro down below.
IMPORTANT: Your Antivirus may trigger a false alarm about iRemovalRa1n Pro. That is because the jailbreak uses a known and powerful BootROM exploit in order to jailbreak your device. If you get it from the source below it should be safe. Do not download it from other websites as it may not be safe.
iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak is part of the iRemoval Pro software which is FREE. You can download v5.9.7 below.
How to jailbreak your device with iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak
In order to jailbreak your device with iRemovalRa1n jailbreak, follow the tutorial below. You will need to re-do the tutorial every time you reboot your iOS device as the jailbreak is semi-tethered.
- Download iRemoval Pro (trusted links above).
- Open iRemoval Pro and press the Jailbreak button on your left.
- Connect your device in Normal, Unlocked Mode, and press Start.
- Your device will reboot in Recovery Mode. Follow the instructions inside iRemovalRa1n and put the device in DFU mode.
- Once in DFU mode, the device will be detected and the jailbreak will be applied. Your device will reboot shortly.
- Once rebooted, if it’s the first time you apply the jailbreak, open the CheckRa1n app on your home screen and tap Install Cydia.
That’s all! You should be jailbroken!
Other guides from iDevice Central
- Dopamine Jailbreak (Fugu15 Max) Release Is Coming Soon for iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1 A12+
- Cowabunga Lite For iOS 16.2 – 16.4 Released in Beta! Install Tweaks and Themes Without Jailbreak
- Fugu15 Max Jailbreak: All Confirmed Working Rootless Tweaks List
- iOS 14.0 – 16.1.2 – All MacDirtyCow Tools IPA Downloads
- Download Cowabunga IPA – Jailbreak Alternative for iOS 15.0 – iOS 16.1.2 on All Devices
- iOS 15.0 – 16.1.2 Jailbreak News: All MacDirtyCow Tweaks & Customizations Available
- iOS Jailbreak Downloads – Download Jailbreak Tools for All iOS Versions