The long-awaited iOS 17.1 which was in Beta stages for a few weeks now has finally been released by Apple today.
According to Apple, this update introduces the ability for AirDrop transfers to continue over the internet when the devices are no longer in the AirDrop range.
Looking at the Software Updates page, this update also includes some fixes and enhancements for:
- Apple Music
As well as other bug fixes (including keyboard responsiveness) and some additional features. The build number appears to be 21B74 for iPhone 14 and older, and 21B80 for iPhone 15 models.
How to update to iOS 17.1?
If you are running a compatible iOS 17 device, all you have to do is navigate to Settings, General, Software Update and download the newly released iOS 17.1.
iOS 17 compatible devices start from iPhone XS /XR. If you have an older device you will not be able to update to iOS 17.
You can check the currently signed iOS versions in real time on our iOS TSS Signing Checker.
This story is ongoing. Please check back later.
More iDevice Central guides
- iOS 17 Jailbreak RELEASED! How to Jailbreak iOS 17 with PaleRa1n
- Download iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak (CheckRa1n for Windows)
- Dopamine Jailbreak (Fugu15 Max) Release Is Coming Soon for iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1 A12+
- Cowabunga Lite For iOS 16.2 – 16.4 Released in Beta! Install Tweaks and Themes Without Jailbreak
- Fugu15 Max Jailbreak: All Confirmed Working Rootless Tweaks List
- iOS 14.0 – 16.1.2 – All MacDirtyCow Tools IPAs
- iOS Jailbreak Tools for All iOS Versions