Flekstore.com is a popular platform that offers efficient and reliable app signing services for iOS users. It aims to bring the much-needed effortless sideloading to the platform.
For now, sideloading apps on iOS means using finicky macOS or Windows programs, connecting your device to the same WiFi as your laptop, expirations every 7 days and so much more hassle.
For those of you who are unaware, iOS has a security feature called Code Signing. All apps must be signed in order to run on the device. App signing involves attaching a digital signature/certificate to the application’s binaries to validate its origin and guarantee its integrity.
Apple has historically been against sideloading and the company is currently facing major legal issues over monopolistic App Store practices.
FlekSt0re is the perfect third-party App Store
The Developer Certificate provided by FlekSt0re lasts 12 months and allows you to sign any iOS app for up to one year without any revokes.
Here’s what the tiers include:
- Access to their App Library.
- Access to their IPA Signer (allows you to sign your own IPA files).
- Developer certificate for signing (valid for 12 months with no revokes, and no 7 days re-signing).
- 1 free recovery if the certificate does somehow get revoked by Apple.
The premium tier includes all the above perks, plus the following:
- App-signing configurations
- 2x faster file uploading and signing
New FlekSt0re update is out with support for Third-Party Sources
On September 2nd, FlekSt0re released a brand new, major update. This new update brings support for Third-Party App Sources which means you can essentially add repos to FlekSt0re and these repos can contain curated lists of apps for you to sideload.
With this update, aside from the FlekSt0re app catalog and the ability to upload your own IPA to sign, you now have the option to add repos / sources that contain curated lists of apps by various developers and for various purposes.
This new feature is part of the Premium tier of the FlekSt0re service. Other perks in the Premium subscription include:
- Install Duplicate apps with one click.
- Ability to download the IPA files.
- 2x faster file uploading and app signing.
- 120 MB to 2GB upload file size for the IPA Signer.
What Sources are supported?
According to the developers, this new feature currently supports AltStore sources, so if the repo / source works for AltStore it can also be added to FlekSt0re.
This is a great thing because there are numerous AltStore sources / repos available now and all of those are now supported by FlekSt0re too.
It’s possible more updates will be made in the future that will enable more types of sources, but for now, there are many available.
The third-party app sources section also allows you to easily drag and reorder the list by preference, thus keeping your favorite sources at the top. It’s like Cydia but without a jailbreak.
Using our affiliate link below, you get 2 months for free as a gift when you buy premium*:
*) we may get a kickback from affiliate links on this website.
More iDevice Central Guides
- Dopamine Jailbreak v1.0.4 RELEASED with additional fixes and improvements
- Download iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak (CheckRa1n for Windows)
- Dopamine Jailbreak (Fugu15 Max) Release Is Coming Soon for iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1 A12+
- Cowabunga Lite For iOS 16.2 – 16.4 Released in Beta! Install Tweaks and Themes Without Jailbreak
- Fugu15 Max Jailbreak: All Confirmed Working Rootless Tweaks List
- iOS 14.0 – 16.1.2 – All MacDirtyCow Tools IPAs
- iOS Jailbreak Tools for All iOS Versions