Today, Dopamine Jailbreak developer, @opa334 released a new update to the popular jailbreak tool. The version 1.1.4 is now out and available on the official Dopamine GitHub.
For those of you who are unaware, Dopamine Jailbreak supports iOS 15.0 all the way up to iOS 15.4.1 on all A12+ devices, including the M1 ones. So iPhone 11, iPhone 12, and iPhone 13 are all supported.
This is also a fully functional jailbreak utility, which means tweaks, themes, and Sileo are all working.
Dopamine Jailbreak v1.1.4 Changelog – What is new?
According to developer opa334, the new v1.1.4 release of Dopamine jailbreak comes with the following changes:
- Fix unreliability when jailbreaking on A14 (1.1.3 regression)
- Make forkfix only load when absolutely necessary rather than inside every single process that is able to fork (This should decrease spinlock panic frequency back to how it was on pre-1.1, but tweaks with C function hooks will obviously still cause it, also the effectiveness of this change has not been confirmed yet, but at least it shouldn’t make anything worse).
Not the biggest changelog, but the update does make the jailbreak more stable and fixes the issues A14 people were facing.
I would highly recommend updating your Dopamine Jailbreak to the latest version as fast as possible.
More iDevice Central guides
- Dopamine Jailbreak v1.0.4 RELEASED with additional fixes and improvements
- Download iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak (CheckRa1n for Windows)
- Dopamine Jailbreak (Fugu15 Max) Release Is Coming Soon for iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1 A12+
- Cowabunga Lite For iOS 16.2 – 16.4 Released in Beta! Install Tweaks and Themes Without Jailbreak
- Fugu15 Max Jailbreak: All Confirmed Working Rootless Tweaks List
- iOS 14.0 – 16.1.2 – All MacDirtyCow Tools IPAs
- iOS Jailbreak Tools for All iOS Versions