XinaA15 jailbreak was one of the first jailbreaks to attempt the rootless jailbreak paradigm. While the jailbreak itself was a bit janky and unstable, it was the very first iOS 15.0 – 15.1.1 jailbreak for people using A12+ devices. Today XinaA15 jailbreak was updated to support iOS 15.0 up to iOS 15.4.1 amongst many other changes.
XinaA15 can now jailbreak the same iOS versions that can be jailbroken by Dopamine jailbreak, and it comes with Sileo and Saily package managers.
Personally, I recommend disabling Saily as it’s not particularly good and it uses various techniques that can be considered inefficient and possibly problematic.
What is new in XinaA15 2.0.8?
The newly released XinaA15 jailbreak v2.0.8 brings some major changes to this tool. First of all, the jailbreak moved to a proper and full rootless paradigm, rather than the mess it was previously.
Xina is now based on the Fugu15 Rootful codebase, modified to be rootless and it now uses the recently released KFD exploit which is quite stable and efficient.
While this new update brings a much better and more efficient XinaA15 jailbreak, there are still some important considerations to keep in mind before using it:
- This jailbreak requires an active internet connection due to the patchfinding component.
- Tweaks requiring the old arm64e ABI seem to not be working at the moment.
- You should uninstall the previous XinaA15 jailbreak before jailbreaking with this one.
Should you use XinaA15 instead of Dopamine Jailbreak?
The new XinaA15 jailbreak is definitely much better than the previous versions. It’s better in any way imaginable, and it now supports iOS 15.0 up to iOS 15.4.1 on the same devices that Dopamine supports.
With that being said, I would not recommend switching from Dopamine to XinaA15 unless Dopamine is unusable for you for any reason. Xina is a nice jailbreak, but Dopamine is much more polished and gets updated frequently.
If you still want to try it out, here’s a download link:
A video about this release
More iDevice Central Guides
- iOS 17 Jailbreak RELEASED! How to Jailbreak iOS 17 with PaleRa1n
- Download iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak (CheckRa1n for Windows)
- Dopamine Jailbreak (Fugu15 Max) Release Is Coming Soon for iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1 A12+
- Cowabunga Lite For iOS 16.2 – 16.4 Released in Beta! Install Tweaks and Themes Without Jailbreak
- Fugu15 Max Jailbreak: All Confirmed Working Rootless Tweaks List
- iOS 14.0 – 16.1.2 – All MacDirtyCow Tools IPAs
- iOS Jailbreak Tools for All iOS Versions