The popular package manager for non-jailbroken devices, Misaka, has received a major update recently.
While the tool was initially built with the MacDirtyCow exploit in mind and it worked on iOS 15.0 up to iOS 16.1.2, version 2 was released recently and it was updated to use the new KFD exploit that allows Misaka to support iOS 16.2 all the way up to iOS 16.5 and iOS 16.6 Beta 1 as well.
Using Misaka you can easily find packages like tweaks and theming apps that you can install and customize your device’s user interface, look, and feel without being jailbroken and without triggering any jailbreak detection in apps.
Misaka v2 is amazing
Really, there are very few reasons you should wait for a jailbreak when you have tools like Misaka. It’s well-built, the user interface looks clean and professionally made and it contains an ever-growing list of tweaks and customizations you can add.
Compared to a traditional jailbreak Misaka is also completely undetectable, which means you can keep using your normal apps without getting locked out.
What’s new in Misaka 2.0.3?
Today, developer @straight_tamago released Misaka 2.0.3 which brings the following important changes to the table:
- Fixed crash when deleting icon cache
- Supports binary editing @Robin
- Support iOS version in repository can be specified by build number (For developers)
- Support passcode theme in kfd. (It’s a little unstable, so please try again)
- Package color can be specified separately for dark mode and light mode
- Language code is displayed on the language selection screen
- The file manager has been significantly updated with support for creating, deleting and editing files. Added links to App Bundle and Data folders.
- Added Hider_Toggle to config options.
- Disabler and enabler values are now available in path variables. YES or NO (For developers)
Where to get Misaka IPA for iOS 16?
Currently, in order to get Misaka beta you have to join the Misaka Discord and wait 10 minutes in order to get verified and be able to access the IPA channel.
Recently, in Misaka v2.0.2 we also got support for even more devices using KFD exploit on iOS 16.2 – iOS 16.6 Beta 1:
- iPad mini 6th Gen (WiFi+Cellular)
- iPad Air 4th Gen (WiFi+Cellular)
- iPad Pro 11 inch 5th Gen
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch 5th Gen
- iPad Air 5th Gen (WiFi+Cellular)
- iPad 10th Gen
- iPad Pro 11 inch 4th Gen
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch 6th Gen
More iDevice Central guides
- iOS 17 Jailbreak RELEASED! How to Jailbreak iOS 17 with PaleRa1n
- Download iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak (CheckRa1n for Windows)
- Dopamine Jailbreak (Fugu15 Max) Release Is Coming Soon for iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1 A12+
- Cowabunga Lite For iOS 16.2 – 16.4 Released in Beta! Install Tweaks and Themes Without Jailbreak
- Fugu15 Max Jailbreak: All Confirmed Working Rootless Tweaks List
- iOS 14.0 – 16.1.2 – All MacDirtyCow Tools IPAs
- iOS Jailbreak Tools for All iOS Versions