Today, developer opa334 released a brand new update for the recently released Dopamine Jailbreak which is compatible with iOS 15.0 up to iOS 15.4.1 on A12-A15 devices. The M1 devices are also supported by Dopamine Jailbreak (formerly Fugu15 Max during development).
The Dopamine Jailbreak is essentially Fugu15 Max but under a different name. It supports tweaks thanks to ElleKit, and it comes with Sileo and Zebra package manager by default. Since this is a rootless jailbreak, only the rootless tweaks are compatible with it, however, many tweak developers have already updated their packages for rootless jailbreaks so that shouldn’t really be a problem.
Dopamine Jailbreak v1.0.3 was RELEASED!
This update was posted today, May 6th and it includes the following changes according to developer opa334:
- Make jailbreakd more memory efficient and fix some small memory leaks
- Remove the hacky way to disable Jetsam for jailbreakd, maybe this fixes the spinlock panics (EDIT: Spoiler, it did not), but it’s a really far stretch so I doubt it
- The update option inside the Dopamine app should now also work when the device is not jailbroken
- (15.0 -15.3.1) Increase delay after disabling wifi because some people claimed it would improve the success rate
The release was also announced on Twitter by opa334.
Dopamine 1.0.3 is out nowhttps://t.co/83bZ4WIxnp
As always you can update via the option inside the app. Starting in 1.0.3 this will also work when not jailbroken.
— opa334 (@opa334dev) May 6, 2023
All supported iOS versions on Dopamine Jailbreak
The Dopamine Jailbreak only supports A12-A15/M1 Devices, on the following iOS versions:
- iOS 15.4.1
- iOS 15.4
- iOS 15.3.1
- iOS 15.3
- iOS 15.2.1
- iOS 15.2
- iOS 15.1.1
- iOS 15.1
- iOS 15.0.2
- iOS 15.0.1
- iOS 15.0
If you’re running any of the iOS versions mentioned above, you should be able to use Dopamine Jailbreak with tweaks on your device. If you are using one of those versions but you have an older device (A11 or older), like iPhone X or iPhone 8, you should use PaleRa1n Jailbreak instead.
Download Dopamine Jailbreak IPA / Fugu15 Max
If you want to download the Dopamine Jailbreak (formerly Fugu15 Max) by opa334, you can head over to our Jailbreak Downloads page. Additionally, you can check out the official Dopamine Jailbreak source code on opa334’s GitHub.
The jailbreak is rootless and it comes in .TIPA format which is made to be opened directly in TrollStore, but you can rename it to .IPA and sideload it with AltStore or Sideloadly if you prefer to do so.
Other guides from iDevice Central
- Palera1n Jailbreak v2.0.0 Beta 6 is out! Download PaleRa1n Jailbreak for iOS 15.0 to iOS 16.4.1
- Download iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak (CheckRa1n for Windows)
- Dopamine Jailbreak (Fugu15 Max) Release Is Coming Soon for iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1 A12+
- Cowabunga Lite For iOS 16.2 – 16.4 Released in Beta! Install Tweaks and Themes Without Jailbreak
- Fugu15 Max Jailbreak: All Confirmed Working Rootless Tweaks List
- iOS 14.0 – 16.1.2 – All MacDirtyCow Tools IPA Downloads
- iOS Jailbreak Downloads – Download Jailbreak Tools for All iOS Versions