Developer Lars Fröder (opa334) just released version 1.0.4 of the Dopamine jailbreak (formerly known as Fugu15 Max), for A12+ devices, running iOS 15.0 up to iOS 15.4.1.
The jailbreak was released a week or so ago, and it has received minor updates constantly. Version 1.0.4 of the jailbreak was released a few hours ago and largely focuses on bug fixes and performance improvements.
Dopamine Jailbreak is a semi-untethered, permasigned jailbreak utility that can run tweaks thanks to ElleKit, and it comes bundled with Sileo and Zebra package manager as well as Procursus Bootstrap. The jailbreak packs the latest technology we have in the jailbreak community.
Dopamine Jailbreak v1.0.4 RELEASED with additional fixes and improvements
Developer Lars Fröder (opa334) announced the v1.0.4 update for Dopamine on their Twitter account where they also included a link to the GitHub repo of the jailbreak.
Here are all the changes in v1.0.4:
- Fix forkfix leaking file descriptors under certain conditions
- Adapt forkfix to be more similar to regular fork
- Work around issue with dpkg-deb just randomly failing if forkfix is used, this issue does not make any sense (issue triggers with a fork implementation 1:1 identical to the system one, but not on the system one itself, there really is some voodoo going on here), so I solved it by blocking tweak injection into dpkg-deb
- Add IPC hook, supporting system wide access to mach services prefixed with
- Update fallback ellekit to 0.6.3
- Some UI improvements (#87, #131, #120), thanks to @sourcelocation
The update is already available to download in .TIPA / IPA format, and you can download Dopamine Jailbreak here.
How to update Dopamine Jailbreak to v1.0.4?
Since Dopamine Jailbreak has an OTA (Over The Air) update mechanism, if you’re already jailbroken or you have the Dopamine app installed, you can just open the app and tap the UPDATE AVAILABLE link at the bottom of the main screen.
This will install the latest version of Dopamine Jailbreak without a computer directly from the phone.
If you’re installing Dopamine for the first time, head over to Github, grab the .TIPA file and either install it via TrollStore or rename it to .IPA and sign it with AltStore or Sideloadly.
Dopamine 1.0.4 is outhttps://t.co/3kc0YGC3kv
— opa334 (@opa334dev) May 9, 2023
The Dopamine Jailbreak only supports A12-A15/M1 Devices, on the following iOS versions:
- iOS 15.4.1
- iOS 15.4
- iOS 15.3.1
- iOS 15.3
- iOS 15.2.1
- iOS 15.2
- iOS 15.1.1
- iOS 15.1
- iOS 15.0.2
- iOS 15.0.1
- iOS 15.0
If your device runs any of the iOS versions mentioned above, you should be able to use Dopamine Jailbreak with tweaks on your device. If you are using one of those versions but you have an older device (A11 or older), like iPhone X or iPhone 8, you should use PaleRa1n Jailbreak instead.
Other guides from iDevice Central
- Palera1n Jailbreak v2.0.0 Beta 6 is out! Download PaleRa1n Jailbreak for iOS 15.0 to iOS 16.4.1
- Download iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak (CheckRa1n for Windows)
- Dopamine Jailbreak (Fugu15 Max) Release Is Coming Soon for iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1 A12+
- Cowabunga Lite For iOS 16.2 – 16.4 Released in Beta! Install Tweaks and Themes Without Jailbreak
- Fugu15 Max Jailbreak: All Confirmed Working Rootless Tweaks List
- iOS 14.0 – 16.1.2 – All MacDirtyCow Tools IPA Downloads
- iOS Jailbreak Downloads – Download Jailbreak Tools for All iOS Versions