Today we got a new update to the ElleKit tweak injection platform that powers both Dopamine Jailbreak and PaleRa1n. This mammoth of a component is what allows tweaks and themes to work on these jailbreaks. It’s a direct successor for Cydia Substrate and Substitute.
If you are using either Dopamine or PaleRa1n on iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1, grab this new ElleKit 1.1 update now.
What is new in ElleKit v1.1?
According to évelyne, the developer of ElleKit, the changes in v1.0 are as follows:
- Fixes AppSync Unified on Dopamine
- Fixes cbz rebinds
- Fixes objc_msgSend hooks
- Adds mobiletimerd to the palera1n filter
- Adds a new hook technique
- and more…
According to évelyne, this update has been in development for over 6 months.
How to download ElleKit v1.1?
ElleKit is an important component for both the PaleRa1n and Dopamine jailbreak and you should have the update available in Sileo / Zebra as ElleKit is installed by default.
To update ElleKit, open either Sileo or Zebra Package Manager, navigate to the Packages tab, and update ElleKit.
Should you update ElleKit on RootHide Jailbreak?
No! According to the RootHide developer, they are currently working to get RootHide Jailbreak working with the latest v1.1 of ElleKit.
While RootHide is a fork of Dopamine Jailbreak, it appears it’s not 100% compatible with the latest ElleKit release for now. According to the developer, updating to v1.1 will break your jailbreak currently.
More iDevice Central Guides
- iOS 17 Jailbreak RELEASED! How to Jailbreak iOS 17 with PaleRa1n
- Download iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak (CheckRa1n for Windows)
- Dopamine Jailbreak (Fugu15 Max) Release Is Coming Soon for iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1 A12+
- Cowabunga Lite For iOS 16.2 – 16.4 Released in Beta! Install Tweaks and Themes Without Jailbreak
- Fugu15 Max Jailbreak: All Confirmed Working Rootless Tweaks List
- iOS 14.0 – 16.1.2 – All MacDirtyCow Tools IPAs
- iOS Jailbreak Tools for All iOS Versions