What is SleeperX (iOS 15) Jailbreak Tweak?
You can set custom snooze times, skip alarms, and more with SleeperX for iOS 15.
Sleeper is a tweak intended to provide you ample control over the built-in iOS alarms. Sleeper aims to increase your sleep by utilizing the built-in iOS alarms.
- Change the alarm’s snooze time.
- You can skip an alert when the device is unlocked by following a predetermined time window.
- You can fully avoid an alarm by designating a particular date or holiday.
- Pre-set: Set your alarms to refresh automatically at sunrise or sunset.
- supports the Bedtime Alarm that was included with iOS 10 in addition to standalone alarms.
- Suitable for iOS 8 to iOS 14
- suitable with iPod Touches, iPads, and iPhones
A new option, Snooze Time, will now be visible when editing or creating a new alarm. You can set the hours, minutes, and seconds that you want your alarm to snooze by entering this view. The built-in iOS Clock app and this interface were intended to work together flawlessly.
Tweak Depiction: Havoc Repo
mobilesubstrate (>= 0.9.5000), firmware (>=15.0), firmware (<<16.0)
Supported iOS Version:
Other recommended iOS tweaks
Other iDevice Central Guides
- iOS 17 Jailbreak RELEASED! How to Jailbreak iOS 17 with PaleRa1n
- Download iRemovalRa1n Jailbreak (CheckRa1n for Windows)
- Dopamine Jailbreak (Fugu15 Max) Release Is Coming Soon for iOS 15.0 – 15.4.1 A12+
- Cowabunga Lite For iOS 16.2 – 16.4 Released in Beta! Install Tweaks and Themes Without Jailbreak
- Fugu15 Max Jailbreak: All Confirmed Working Rootless Tweaks List
- iOS 14.0 – 16.1.2 – All MacDirtyCow Tools IPAs
- iOS Jailbreak Tools for All iOS Versions